16 parks in 5 countries, two Slovenian parks in 2017, Kranjska Gora and Krvavec. Card available from in parks and online.
As usually, GraVity Card launched their ticket sales for next year in early December.
In 2017 GraVity Card unites 16 bike parks in five countries. Newcomers are Bike park Krvavec (Slovenia), Bike Republic Sölden and Bikepark Wurbauerkogel (both Austria). No longer on the list from this year’s members is Jasna (Slovak Republic):
With 2016 member Kranjska Gora Slovenia now has two parks on the GraVity card list.
The 2017 card is available for the price of 439 Euro (24 € up from 2016), the prices for youth and kids remain the same – 332 and 208 € respectively. Opening dates vary, the first parks open in April.
GraVity Card is available in participating parks and online.
2017 GraVity Card parks
- Bikepark Leogang, Austria (from May 12th)
- Saalbach Hiterglemm, Austria (from May 20th)
- Bikepark Zauberberg Semmering, Austria (from May 13th)
- Bikepark Wagrain, Austria (from May 3rd)
- Bikepark Planai, Austria (from May 25th)
- Bikepark Winterberg, Germany (from April)
- Bikepark Geisskopf, Germany (from April)
- Bikepark Špičák, Czech Republic (from July 3rd)
- Bikepark Tirol, Austria (from May 3rd)
- Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Austria (from June 2nd)
- Lenzerheide Bikepark, Switzerland (from May 25th)
- Bikepark Brandertal, Austria (from May 5th)
- Bike Park Kranjska Gora, Slovenija (from April 27th)
- Bikepark Wurbauerkogel, Slovenia (from May 13th)
- Bike Republic Sölden, Austria (from June 15th)
- Bike Park Krvavec, Slovenia (from May 6th)
Both photos are from Bike park Krvavec, photos by Andrew Lloyd (lead) and Iztok Medja